Friday, July 18, 2008

Thursday








Can you believe we are already at Thursday? I have had such a wonderful time here in Chicago. I am so thankful that I have been able to share my message about "Get Up, Get Out and Get Active" with so many wonderful people.

Thursday at 9:30am was my interview. All the Judges were wonderful! One of the judges is from our neighbor state of Oregon, and is a cow girl at heart! It was nice to see another cow girl.

After interview Mrs. NJ, Mrs. Pen, and myself met up with Port Ministries to give the shelter some PJ's for the children. I love the fact that these PJ's will help a child sleep better tonight.

After all the interviews were finished it was off to rehearsal. After rehearsal I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got off the elevator..... My director Autumn Short had decorated the hall and my door with GO IDAHO signs!

The last pictures are from the cocktail dinner on Wednesday night. It was great to see all the beautiful dresses the ladies had.

We are almost to the final night! I do want to remind you that there is still time to go and vote for your favorite contestant at http://www.mrsinternational.com/voting.php?id=196 it is $1.00 per vote.

I will post more for everyone to see later! Wish me luck.

Brenda Mee
Mrs. Idaho International 2008

No comments: